AEM Infinity 308 Stand-Alone Programmable Engine Management System
The Infinity 308 (PN 30-7113) features two different injector types and two different coil outputs that support three different types of fuel and ignition configurations.
For throttle-body-injected (TBI) and GM multi-port fuel injected V8s the Infinity 308 includes a single direct-drive ignition coil output to work with a distributor and a single coil, and 2 peak & hold injector drivers that can drive up to four high-impedance injectors each. Other port injected and single-coil distributed V8 engines like the Ford Windsor can be controlled using the Infinity 308’s 8 high impedance injector divers and single direct-drive coil output.
For the Chevy LS, the Infinity 308 has 8 high impedance injector drivers and 8 “smart” coil outputs to drive a coil-near-plug ignition system.
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity’s faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity’s RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
- Fuel Injection control via airflow model-based (VE) tuning
- Full ignition control
- Closed loop AFR feedback
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Map switching
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Engine history
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports