UPACLICK Full Splitter Kit.
These are proper splitters kits that mount to the chassis at the correct angle and generate actual downforce! They are NOT just fastened to the front bumper for looks!
This kit includes;
- Laser Cut & Folded Front Splitter Mount
- CNC Cut Genuine Buffalo Board Splitter (NEED TO SELECT LENGTH IN OPTIONS)
- Replacement (Billet) Wishbone Bolts (incorporating the rear splitter mounts.)
- Laser cut and folded Air Dam (80mm high) with built in 'L’ Brackets
- End brackets to fit once dam is cut
- All hardware and fasteners
- Items are raw finish (aluminium/steel/buffalo board etc.) but look great if you paint black!
Fitting (Mechanical experience and tools required!);
- - Remove the front bumper
- - Remove the left and right lower crash protectors
- - Replace the front wishbone bolts with the ones supplied
- - Fasten the front splitter mount to the M8 holes where the lower crash structures were.
- -Make and lift your splitter up, fix the rear with some M10x30mm Bolts and washers
- - Mark the front mount holes (USE ALL HOLES!) - Remove your splitter and drill the holes
- - Re attach and bolt the front mount to the splitter using the coach bolts.
- - Trim Bumper if needed (depends on type).
- - Mark the air dam location so it is as tight up as possible to the bumper
- - Remove bumper or remove the splitter
- - Screw dam to the splitter (1/2" long screws)
- - Trim the dam ends to match the splitter (sheet metal shears or grinder)
- - Fit the stainless steel end brackets.
- - Re-fit the bumper (or splitter).